Thursday, March 23, 2017

So much closer!

Some of my things are already moved into the apartment, (aka my DS & my PS Vita), so all I have to do is get the internet & I'll be all set for Season 10!

Unfortunately I'll have to play it from my laptop, but I should be able to get by fairly well. :)

What about you guys? Which class are you shooting for?

[source]
Personally, I think I'm going Demon Hunter this season, because of all my characters, I only have 1 DH, & I'd like a chance to have a do-over for her. Not to mention, the armor looks pretty cool. ^^

Also, don't forget that this is your last chance to do the Kanai's Stomping Grounds event! Tomorrow starts the Kanai's Skorn transmog all the way through until the 31st!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diablo 4 Open Beta

Pleased to say we were able to play the Open Beta of Diablo 4  & I must be honest, it was worse than last weekend. So many bugs/errors, ...