Monday, October 2, 2017

So I found out a thing...



Apparently I can solo Draenor dungeons now, lol. :)

You have no idea how insanely good this makes me feel - I know so many other players are way more capable, but as someone who usually plays alone, conquering the Draenor dungeons is such a milestone for me, especially since I didn't get to play them when they first went live. So really, I'm always just a little bit behind, & I've never really been current.

In fact, the most current I've ever been is just getting to play an expansion on the day it launches.

What are some of your success stories? I'd love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diablo 4 Open Beta

Pleased to say we were able to play the Open Beta of Diablo 4  & I must be honest, it was worse than last weekend. So many bugs/errors, ...