Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Tabletop Tuesday


Okay so remember the {Husband Appreciation Post}from Friday?

I’m hoping we can sit down for a proper Session Zero soon; I’ve already made a list of questions and things to go over, and I hope everyone is comfortable enough that they can ask me anything they like or raise any concerns that they may have.

If everything goes well I’m hoping to be DM to my husband and two other friends. We’ll probably be running the campaign that I wrote just because it’s something I already have prepared and I can tweak it just enough to make it different and still enjoyable for my husband at least, who’s already played through it… at least a little bit. Definitely planning on throwing in some new things just to keep him on his toes, lol. I do not appreciate nor do I tolerate metagaming.


Current Session Zero checklist:

Session Zero date:__/__/____

# of Players:        

Expected session length:


When can everyone get together?


Where to have sessions?

How to handle snacks?
     Bring your own or rotate?

Topics to avoid/turnoffs?



Preferred play style?
     Open world like Skyrim?
     Dungeon crawler like Diablo 3?
     Politics-driven like Dragon Age Inquisition?
     Mixture of all of the above?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diablo 4 Open Beta

Pleased to say we were able to play the Open Beta of Diablo 4  & I must be honest, it was worse than last weekend. So many bugs/errors, ...