Saturday, December 24, 2016

Celebrations

Merry Christmas Eve!

I'm on a small break right now since we have company at our house lately, but I should be back up & running fairly soon at the beginning of January. :)

Hopefully Delibird makes some good deliveries tonight!

Keep warm if there's snow (ick!) where you are, & drive safely.

Let's have a wonderful season of giving, sharing, warmth, & happiness to finish 2016 right.

Happy Holidays, (all of them!)
   Midnight Grind


Here's a question, Diablo 3 Season 9 is kicking off on January 6th so what's everybody going to play as? I'm really thinking that that Firebird Wizard looks pretty, lol... but I already have a pretty badass Wizard.... ah! Too many choices, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diablo 4 Open Beta

Pleased to say we were able to play the Open Beta of Diablo 4  & I must be honest, it was worse than last weekend. So many bugs/errors, ...