Friday, December 30, 2016

Season 8 End

So the season is ending in about 18 minutes & I’m paragon 183 I think, somewhere around there, which will be added to my existing non-seasonal paragon of 554. I know it’s not as simple as 554 + 183, but I’m hoping to at least get upwards of 560.

Smush the Barbarian
I don’t know how all these people are paragon 1000+ – probably because they have 3 other people to run rifts with – but I’m making my way… slowly by surely.

If anyone out there wants to run rifts with a Jade Harvester Witch Doctor, though, hit me up! Write a comment on this post & let’s rift!

(Headed out to see the Assassin’s Creed movie later tonight, so I’ll probably be back later to sort out my inventory & things like that. Moving things to the stash & whatnot.)


Still wondering what I should play for Season 9! If you have any suggestions, let me know!

Please remember! Season 9 starts on January 6th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diablo 4 Open Beta

Pleased to say we were able to play the Open Beta of Diablo 4  & I must be honest, it was worse than last weekend. So many bugs/errors, ...