Sunday, February 26, 2017

Switch it up!

I am absolutely in love with this office, oh my goodness. <3 I'd take a picture of mine, but... it's drab by comparison so I'll take pictures & things once I get it up to my preferences. ^^

I've wanted a Nintendo Switch ever since I heard about it, so my hands are itching to get one just as soon as I can. (It would certainly be handy on my upcoming car trip, more on that later).

What are your thoughts on the Switch? Want one? Don't want one? Why?

After seeing just how easy it is to set up, I've already put it on my Amazon Wishlist, as well as Zelda: Breath of the Wild & the Skyrim remaster that will be coming out for the Switch some time in December 2017 (if the page I found is correct).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diablo 4 Open Beta

Pleased to say we were able to play the Open Beta of Diablo 4  & I must be honest, it was worse than last weekend. So many bugs/errors, ...