Thursday, May 17, 2018

Azez Notes

Hey guys! So I've had a lot of questions come in about my Pathfinder character, Azez the white tiefling witch.

A lot of you have asked about her or what her story is and I finally decided to make a post of my notes I sent my GM. ^^

*

Azez is saving money for her mentor, a female witch who took in the Tiefling after her rejection from the cleric-school (clergy?), teaching her different ways to be close to the gods as well as the arts of magic. This witch's patron is (unknown to Azez but known to the older witch) Deception. She purposefully deceives Azez because she needs money (either to buy a political vote, an assassination, whatever), so she fully intends to take all that money her apprentice saved. She's using the cast-out Tiefling as just another set of hands, a pawn, but to what end is unknown.

At some point Azez finds out about this massive betrayal & [hopefully] is able to fight her mentor, because what this old biddy didn't count on was a fucking gargoyle barbarian & a sniper rogue.

Azez also has flannel/fleece onesie pajamas with the butt flap for her tail, but those are for private home use, I figure maybe she has a room over the tavern or something where she works part-time.

She has no clue who her parents are, not even which is the demon or human, which could be due to a Modify Memory spell?

So yes: Tiefling wanted to be a cleric, was turned away because she's a Tiefling, so she was taken in by a witch and studied with her instead.

*

All of this was approved by my GM who appreciated the creativity my husband and I were taking with our characters. :3

What do you think? Feel free to let me know! I was thinking of White-Haired Witch archetype maybe, but we only made it to level 3 before our GM had to cancel our sessions due to burnout. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diablo 4 Open Beta

Pleased to say we were able to play the Open Beta of Diablo 4  & I must be honest, it was worse than last weekend. So many bugs/errors, ...