Wednesday, August 21, 2019

chapter 12 finished!

Chapter 12 is now posted! Finished it with 1,286 words and I think it's cute. ^^ Excerpt below:




He had been molded in the Empire. Trained by the Empire.
Robbed by it.
“…are you more than what they made you?”
Was he?
“Essek, I… Lord Thelyss, I have already decided to… I am already betraying my country by giving you the information I have. That is not to say that I feel the person who sent that letter is doing the same; knowledge such as what they are offering, however, is that not knowledge worth having?”
He thought the other man would answer as much.
“Mister Widogast,” he began calmly, removing his mantle and placing it on the other man’s shoulders, “allow me to say that being my guest simply means that you are under my protection. That said, humans are very rare here, and while you are not banned from venturing outside, I dare say that it wouldn’t be a wise decision. Secondly, the clothes I gave you are meant to be worn and I would very much like my towel back.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diablo 4 Open Beta

Pleased to say we were able to play the Open Beta of Diablo 4  & I must be honest, it was worse than last weekend. So many bugs/errors, ...