Monday, August 19, 2019

Writing Prompt #006

A prompt for you Widomauk writers!

So I saw this post & I had to jump on it immediately - I’m already in the middle of a fanfic & don’t feel comfortable jumping into another one without finishing the first one, but here we go:
Molly never got to see Caleb’s scars right? So imagine, then, if Molly had seen this reaction from Caleb regarding the residuum. Imagine Caleb sitting at the fire keeping watch one night, & Molly sidles over and takes a seat beside him.
“You didn’t do those yourself, did you?” He asks, fingers tracing over the crisscrossing remnants of his own magic, which is just more bullshit he doesn’t understand.
… but maybe Caleb does and maybe, just maybe, Caleb can help.

Just a thought, but if you like the idea you’re welcome to use it! Please tag me, though, if you do use it, as I’d love to read what you come up with! ^^ (maybe I’ll even write one myself, who knows!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diablo 4 Open Beta

Pleased to say we were able to play the Open Beta of Diablo 4  & I must be honest, it was worse than last weekend. So many bugs/errors, ...