Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Dungeons & Dragons & Dinner!

I have been asked to run a one-shot! A good friend of my husband’s surprised us by asking if I would mind DMing for he, his girlfriend, & two of his other friends. Well, I couldn’t say no so I will be running Dragon of Icespire Peak from the D&D Essentials Kit. I’ll get them from 1-7 & if they really want to keep playing, well, there are 3 other continuation modules that will get them to level 13. (Storm Lord’s WrathSleeping Dragon’s Wake, & Divine Contention)
So I quickly slapped this invitation together (sorry for all the redacted bits!) using Canva (it’s free!) & I’m really happy with the result. I mean, I only tweaked like, 4 things & it’s so beautiful. ^^
Not sure what I’m going to cook for dinner that night, but we’re hoping for some spooky treats, snacks, drinks, & more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diablo 4 Open Beta

Pleased to say we were able to play the Open Beta of Diablo 4  & I must be honest, it was worse than last weekend. So many bugs/errors, ...