Monday, September 23, 2019

Welcome!

Hello everyone! I just wanted to take a quick minute to remind you that I, as well as my husband and our friend, have a streaming channel. I am happy to present: beholderfartz!

I play during the week while my husband and our friend play on Saturdays. I'm working on getting audio for the weekday stream but the Saturday stream has both of them plugged in with their headsets for good times and, um... weirdness? But all in good fun!



Come catch us live Monday-Friday 5-7pm, Saturday 6-9pm (Eastern Standard Time)

Come hang out with us!

Facebook / Instagram / Mixer / Tumblr / Twitter

*~ Join Our Discord ~*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diablo 4 Open Beta

Pleased to say we were able to play the Open Beta of Diablo 4  & I must be honest, it was worse than last weekend. So many bugs/errors, ...