Wednesday, June 13, 2018

20 D&D Asks

1. What was the first race you ever played as?
   Haven't played yet, but when I played Pathfinder I was a Tiefling.
2. What was the first class you ever played as?
   Played a Witch in Pathfinder - haven't played yet, but hoping to!
3. Have you ever been dungeon master?
   Yes!
4. How many times have you been dungeon master?
   Once.
5. What is your favorite race?
   Tiefling
6. What is your favorite class?
   I don't know, but I really want to try cleric.
7. When was the last time you played d&d?
   I last DMed a couple months ago. It's been a while. :(
8. Do you prefer theater of the mind or minis and grids?
   Minis & grids.
9. What is the funniest thing anyone has ever said in a d&d session you’ve played in?
   "I'm going to use the crocodile's ribs & sinew to make a bowl... a 'croc' pot,"
10. What is the most annoying thing that has happened during a d&d session you’ve played in?
   Playing with 2 players & 1 of them only wants to kill things.
11. What is your favorite edition of d&d?
   I've only played 5e.
12. What is your favorite 5e book?
   I don't know! :)
13. How many d&d characters have you made?
   15+
14. What is the longest d&d campaign you have ever been part of?
   I DMed a campaign that lasted 2 months?
15. What is your favorite weapon?
   Great axe 
16. What is your favorite spell?
   Inflict Wounds
17. What is your favorite armor?
   Medium?
18. What level do you usually start your players at?
   One.
19.What level do you as a player prefer to start as?
   One. It may suck to restart every time, but it gives me time to learn. ^^
20. Do you like to play in big or small groups?
   I'm uncomfortable in big groups, but a group of 4-6 could be fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diablo 4 Open Beta

Pleased to say we were able to play the Open Beta of Diablo 4  & I must be honest, it was worse than last weekend. So many bugs/errors, ...