Saturday, June 30, 2018

Season 14 update:


I just wanted to take a second to let you know what’s going on this season, since things are just a little different. 😊

My husband is playing this season with me! That’s right, for the first time in several months – since this blog started? – we are running around Sanctuary together. ^^
I started my Demon Hunter, Eve, on the first day of the season. My husband decided to start a crusader. Four set pieces later, his crusader sucks, so I ask him, “Why don’t you start a demon hunter so you can leech gear from my drops?”

I got him to 70 in less than an hour.

Now, he’s getting better drops than I am and he’s a higher paragon than I am – so proud of his progress!

The problem? The game is becoming so very tedious for me. I know I’ve mentioned it before, but doing the same bounties over and over again, the same rifts, greater rifts… yes, this season I’m gunning for the Champion title, but then there’s more? How much more material farming do I have to do? Acts 1-5, plus Death’s Breath farming? It’s too much for me right now. I finished out the season, got the Slayer achievement, why isn’t that enough? Just more than a little burnt out.

How do you guys handle your burnout? Feel free to leave a comment and I’ll take your suggestions under advisement! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diablo 4 Open Beta

Pleased to say we were able to play the Open Beta of Diablo 4  & I must be honest, it was worse than last weekend. So many bugs/errors, ...