Friday, June 1, 2018

Update:

All right guys, just thought I’d give you a D&D update because it’s been, well, forever it seems. ^^
I wrote previously that a friend of ours had asked me to DM for them and their group of friends, but when I sent texts they ended up unanswered. I completely understand that life gets in the way or maybe you don’t need or want a DM anymore, but a heads up would have been nice. I’m not angry at the person(s), though, so please don’t misunderstand. I’m totally willing to still hang out/play with them if they so choose. ^^
So then we were out visiting my sister-in-law and her husband and they had expressed interest in playing a game for few with us, and we have yet to hear from them, either.
But! That doesn’t mean I’ve stopped trying. Lately I’ve just had that “hangry” feeling for D&D I guess? I’d really like to play more than DM if I’m being honest, and I’m willing to play 5th Edition D&D or Pathfinder.
I’m not good at audio-only stuff because I’m super self conscious but I’d be willing to Skype or something. :) Really just looking to connect and make friends, but very shy because I am an extreme introvert, lol. You know, like the rest of this site.
Eventually I’d love to meet up in person – locale and other persons willing, of course.
Feel free to send me a note if you need a player who’s very new to everything or, if you want to take chances, I can DM a little oneshot I wrote? Eep.
Thanks so much for your time, looking forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diablo 4 Open Beta

Pleased to say we were able to play the Open Beta of Diablo 4  & I must be honest, it was worse than last weekend. So many bugs/errors, ...