Saturday, October 20, 2018

Happy 2nd Anniversary!

That's right, guys, two years ago today I made my first post to Midnight Grind!

I want to thank you all for hanging out with and supporting a housewife in her quest to record her attempts to help her (very busy) husband to unlock various achievements, mounts, pets, etc. Put in a lot of hours in Diablo 3 and World of Warcraft for sure, but definitely hoping to branch out some more if I can. ^^

There's been a lot of Dungeons and Dragons here lately, and I have to be honest there's probably going to be a lot more, especially with my having discontinued my World of Warcraft subscription.

All in all, thanks for coming on this ride. 😄


Have a great weekend, everybody!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Diablo 4 Open Beta

Pleased to say we were able to play the Open Beta of Diablo 4  & I must be honest, it was worse than last weekend. So many bugs/errors, ...