Thursday, October 4, 2018

Input?

Hey guys! Me again, here with another question, lol.
I’m currently playing in a second game over on Discord as a Yuan-Ti Pureblood grave domain cleric of the Raven Queen. Quite the mouthful, I know, but I’m having some trouble coming up with 1) reasons she’s adventuring 2) where she was before all of this 3) how did she find out about the Raven Queen and just general basic character building things? It really seems like she isn’t speaking to me right now. :(
Her name is Nahuatl and I’m trying so hard to break her out of his demure mold she’s made for herself. She was “killed” and buried by some pirates, but she crawled her way out of the grave and was discovered by said pirates. The party managed to free her, so she feels a great debt to them and has promised to help them as best she can, but I’m a little stuck. :(
She has a sort of Aztec/Mayan feel to her from what the DM has described of the world. She is also tanned skin with hints of green, small groupings of scales on her body, forked tongue, slitted eyes… & she loves eggs (though I’m not sure if she’s ever had them yet).
Thank you all so much for your help, I greatly appreciate all your input! 
~ Morwyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diablo 4 Open Beta

Pleased to say we were able to play the Open Beta of Diablo 4  & I must be honest, it was worse than last weekend. So many bugs/errors, ...