Friday, November 9, 2018

Homebrew

All right, going to try my hand at homebrewing yet another weapon! My creations thus far are:


Lullaby, Maelstrom, Rainbow Roulette

My player asked for something like this: "So maybe it has a base form that’s just a normal +whatever shortsword but then I can use a bonus action to release its second stage and it does something badass for so many rounds and then when I reach a certain level it gains an ability to do a full release for a full action that’s just a like once a day thing that just ends someone’s day"

So I'm thinking of some sort of watered down vestige-type deal. My player was heavily inspired by the manga Bleach, so hopefully not too bad.

😀

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diablo 4 Open Beta

Pleased to say we were able to play the Open Beta of Diablo 4  & I must be honest, it was worse than last weekend. So many bugs/errors, ...