Saturday, November 10, 2018

re: plan thus far

Tasks for my players to achieve:

  • come together as a group & stop being jerks to each other (I'm dreaming, I know)
  • fight 2 1 more trolls, get crests
  • save Dax
  • solve the temple puzzle
  • enter the temple
  • fight through the temple, get to the "boss" fight
  • level 5!
  • get back to town
  • inherit a church maybe?
  • Festival of Kord!

art from, Ultimate Bestiary Revenge of the Horde
My players have killed the Swamp Troll and Cave Troll; they still have the Frost Troll, however, located on Mount Kibo, the unforgiving mountain to the north complete with ice, snow, steep cliffs, and more!

I'm eager to see if they will be able to pull together to save their friend, Dax, from the horrible fate that awaits him.

Will he be saved? Will Father Orren get his ward back?

With this group? Unlikely. Poor kid is going to die. I can just feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diablo 4 Open Beta

Pleased to say we were able to play the Open Beta of Diablo 4  & I must be honest, it was worse than last weekend. So many bugs/errors, ...