Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Eep!

Oooweee! Just got this note in the Discord group from the DM that alternates with me every other Thursday, this is his week and apparently it's going to be good?


DM_Fallen_Heroes
Ok so I’m back and I’ve got big plans!

The next few games are just going to be kind of fast forwarding/light as we shift our focus to preparing for the next campaign.
As such Thursday I would like everyone to be level 18 and pick ONE (1) piece of Legendary gear from the DMG or Xanathars. If you need help or have questions feel free to ask. The next bit will take place 2 years after the death of Kyogre the Fire Giant


Should I be worried? lol

Also! What should I grab for my piece of legendary gear? I'm thinking an Ioun Stone of Greater Absorption. Good choice? Bad? Let me know in the comments below! Game time is tomorrow, January 24th at 7pm EST. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diablo 4 Open Beta

Pleased to say we were able to play the Open Beta of Diablo 4  & I must be honest, it was worse than last weekend. So many bugs/errors, ...