Saturday, January 5, 2019

Netherwing 97%

20,346 / 21,000

After finding 3 [Netherwing Eggs] and finishing the quests, I'm just so close to being done! If I could just get 3 more eggs I'd be done for today but the chances of that are just oh so slim. I really wish I could just wear a tabard and run a dungeon or something. 😭

Tomorrow, though. Tomorrow's the day! After putting it off for all these years, I'll finally be done with the Netherwing reputation grind!

Edit: Just saw on WoWHead that if I can kill some mobs in the mines, they have a 1% chance to drop an egg. All I need are those few eggs and I'll be done! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diablo 4 Open Beta

Pleased to say we were able to play the Open Beta of Diablo 4  & I must be honest, it was worse than last weekend. So many bugs/errors, ...