Sunday, March 24, 2019

Updates:

Hey everybody, just thought I'd give a quick update on things here at Midnight Grind.

Recently my husband and I have been thinking about getting on the Twitch train to start streaming various games. Our usual set up is that he plays and I navigate/provide commentary, and of course we love to goof off and have fun.

Would anyone be interested in seeing a husband/wife duo tackle video games with silliness and glee?

If so, we'll be starting up a channel called Gamer Gerblins, so leave us a comment or a note with any advice, tips or encouragement as we begin setting things up and doing our best to get something going. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diablo 4 Open Beta

Pleased to say we were able to play the Open Beta of Diablo 4  & I must be honest, it was worse than last weekend. So many bugs/errors, ...