Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Sad Update



Hey guys, bit of a sad update:
My grandfather (75) is in the hospital again with a temperature of 103.5.
My grandmother (74) tucked him in to bed but at 8:30 am he went into shock and she had no choice but to call 911 for an ambulance.
His temperature keeps fluctuating, and it’s finally below 100, but he’s lost 3 pounds already.
Yesterday they said he tested positive for MRSA, but they don’t know what caused it. They’ve got him on a bunch of antibiotics, so my grandmother is worried he may get C. Diff. if they’re not careful (my husband had it just after we started dating - it’s terrible & nearly killed him 3 times).
I already have 8 chapters of Mirror of Manacles written, and I’ll try to keep writing more as I can, but this is… a lot. My husband and I are going to be flying out on the 11th to help out my grandmother, just doing things around the house, cooking, cleaning, anything she may ask of us (she won’t, but we’re still offering). Then my husband will be flying back to our house while I stay behind to help where I can.
Sorry to ramble on, I’m just really shaken and hoping I can keep uploading chapters for you guys on Wednesdays.
I do have a Ko-Fi, with a goal of raising just $50 to help with costs (groceries, supplies, maybe some flowers?).
Anything helps, I greatly appreciate it, thank you!
(sorry for the jumbled post)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diablo 4 Open Beta

Pleased to say we were able to play the Open Beta of Diablo 4  & I must be honest, it was worse than last weekend. So many bugs/errors, ...