Thursday, March 16, 2023

Achievement Farming

 After 10 years, I'm still farming achievements in Diablo 3! Good news, though! I've gotten some achievements in the last few days that I've been chasing for quite some time!

Like Sandskimmer. This one I'd forgotten I didn't have yet, so I was quite surprised when, as I was playing through the story for fun, this popped up on my screen.


Of course after getting this achievement, I was able to get In a hurry?, which I also forgot I didn't yet have.

The last one I've gotten just today, and both myself and my husband have been chasing it for a long time.

We figured that, with this season's unique ability to equip level 70 gear while at level one, this would be the perfect time to try our hand at getting Crispy Critters, which requires a player to kill 3 tormented stingers at once using a demonic forge.

Thankfully we both got it after about 20-40 minutes of play, and we're so glad that it's over now.

There are other achievements we're hunting still, of course, but these three are just a relief to have out of the way.


What achievement(s) are you guys most proud to have? What was the hardest? Which was the easiest? Let us know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diablo 4 Open Beta

Pleased to say we were able to play the Open Beta of Diablo 4  & I must be honest, it was worse than last weekend. So many bugs/errors, ...