Monday, March 27, 2023

Diablo 4 Open Beta

Pleased to say we were able to play the Open Beta of Diablo 4 & I must be honest, it was worse than last weekend. So many bugs/errors, but the bug reporting feature had been disabled - not very nice at all. 🪲


As promised, I played a necromancer while my husband played a druid. A few hours into the beta, however, my husband said the druid felt clunky & not at all what he hoped for, so he swapped to a necromancer & found it much more enjoyable. Sadly, however, the guides we found online were lacking. The builds we found depended on having too many abilities enabled that would not fit on the skill bar.

But I don't fault the writers of the builds, after all the early access to the game was only enabled for, what, maybe 6 days total? And both my husband & I had fun all the same, & that's what counts!

What class was your favorite? Or did you choose not to play in order to leave some mystery for the game's release in June? Let me know in the comments below, I'd love to hear from you!

Spoiler: ||Rest in peace, Vigo. I really liked you.||

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diablo 4 Open Beta

Pleased to say we were able to play the Open Beta of Diablo 4  & I must be honest, it was worse than last weekend. So many bugs/errors, ...