Friday, March 10, 2023

Season 28

 

Can you believe? Six years ago I completed my first greater rift (grift) 45, the equivalent of Torment 10.

Then, about last week, I completed Diablo 3's Season 28 Altar of Rites, which required a grift 110 in order to achieve a blood shard capacity of 1600 blood shards.

After 11 years, that's the highest grift I've ever completed, and I have the Demon Hunter Gears of Dreadlands build to thank for it, honestly.

Well, that and my husband has been playing the seasons with me lately, and he helps me gear up as well as provide encouragement or level up my legendary gems with me as we grift together.

I am beyond excited to continue to push my perceived limits and surpass them.

Side note: We started season 28 on the same day it launched (Friday, February 24th, 2023) & we finished the guardian level less than a week later on March 2nd at about 2AM.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Diablo 4 Open Beta

Pleased to say we were able to play the Open Beta of Diablo 4  & I must be honest, it was worse than last weekend. So many bugs/errors, ...