Monday, December 10, 2018

Damage Output

135
-7
128
-15
113
-9
104
-13
91
-10
81
-7
74
-19
55
-22
33
-8
25
-5
20
-13
7
-11
-4
-9
-13

This is the damage record from our last D&D session! Two of my players have been not-so-quietly griping that our gunslinger is too powerful, but I was looking at these notes and I don't really think any one player stands out from the others? Other than the 22 and 25, which belong to a separate, temporary player character.

Just looking at this damage, I actually cannot identify the character my other players are claiming is overpowered, can you? I'll be showing this to them and explaining that, as a gunslinger, Shetan has to create and invent his weapons, and has also sacrificed much to get where he is. I have also told him, "No," on several invention ideas, so I do hope my players aren't claiming favoritism just because the player is my husband.

I personally think this damage is fairly well-balanced but I'm open to constructive criticism. Let me know in the comments below please. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diablo 4 Open Beta

Pleased to say we were able to play the Open Beta of Diablo 4  & I must be honest, it was worse than last weekend. So many bugs/errors, ...