Saturday, December 1, 2018

RIP Dancing Queen

I can't believe I forgot to update with this, or if I did then I am sorry to repeat it:

A while back, Dancing Queen was finally killed after a battle with several gnolls. Were they killed by the gnolls? No, they actually crit against several of them. So who killed Dancing Queen?

Mara.

I mean technically the little goblin did go against the deal originally made with Mara, but still. C'mon. Did you really have to kill them? Mara would argue yes.

I've been working on updating the game room, managed to move it downstairs yesterday and now just fiddling with some decorations. Pictures to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diablo 4 Open Beta

Pleased to say we were able to play the Open Beta of Diablo 4  & I must be honest, it was worse than last weekend. So many bugs/errors, ...