Thursday, December 20, 2018

🐾 Meowza! 🐾

omg I just thought of a D&D campaign where all the players are cats that walk like Puss in Boots & I just spent 3ish hours generating 6 characters (players will choose characters based on a d6,no repeats) & I haven’t even put together my temple for tonight’s game O.O 
Loud Leaf, the Ragamuffin Barbarian (Path of the Ancestral Guardian)
Clever Wind, the Abyssinian Bard (College of Lore)
Whispering Mist, the Russian Blue Rogue (Thief)
Ashenpaw, the Egyptian Mau Wizard (Transmutation)
Dove’s Shadow, the Maine Coon Cleric (Grave Domain)
Little Sun, the Ragdoll Monk (Way of the Cobalt Soul)
… but it’s cute right? *nervous laughter*

I guess you could say it's a cat-stravaganza


No comments:

Post a Comment

Diablo 4 Open Beta

Pleased to say we were able to play the Open Beta of Diablo 4  & I must be honest, it was worse than last weekend. So many bugs/errors, ...