Friday, November 18, 2016

#003

I'm not happy about Incineroar in the future, but omg Litten - so cute! For 18 years I've chosen fire Pokémon, & I won't change that now!

. . . I get a passport?

Also: Hau is hilarious. SAY GOODBYE HAU'S ROWLET!!! MUAHAHAHA! (I'm just a little competitive >< )


Level 6 Litten! :)

I think the Meowth of the house is upset that there's another cat. >< Also, nifty how this Meowth also walks on two legs like the one in the cartoon. Whereas in the first movie Meowth is seen on four legs.

(& here we have the catch-a-Pokémon tutorial)

Heading up Route 1 & fighting a Pikipek. Birdy caught!

Litten - level 7!

Route 1 Encounters

Pikipek / Caterpie / Pichu 
(italics note that this Pokémon has been caught by me)

. . . listen here, Trainer Jimmy, I don't have time for your crap. Of course he has a Rattata.

Oh my goodness! The grooming menu automatically notifies you? That's pretty nifty. ^^

Lass Audrey honestly thinks her Caterpie is a problem for me. Ha. Haha. Nope. EMBER!

Bye bye, Preschooler Oliver (& your Yungoos).

Made it to the festival!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diablo 4 Open Beta

Pleased to say we were able to play the Open Beta of Diablo 4  & I must be honest, it was worse than last weekend. So many bugs/errors, ...