Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Pokémon NO

I don't know about you guys, but I've always been drawn to fire type Pokémon. Ever since I got my copy of Pokémon Red & then Blue, I always started with Charmander. It wasn't until I replayed the games that I tried Bulbasaur & Squirtle. When Gold & Silver came out, boom! I picked Cyndaquil. I never played the original Gen 3-5 games, but you can bet your butt I went for Fennekin in Gen 6's X & Y, & then Torchic when I finally got Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire.

Now I see the evolutions for all the Alola starters, & I'm seeing Litten, like:

     Oh, so cute! It's adorable, yes! Yes you can be my starter!

Then there's Torracat:
     Omg yes! I like it!

.

.
.

And then.


Then.


We get... this?!



Monstrosity... er, I mean Incineroar

No. Just no. I swear this thing was supposed to be another Fire/Fighting type but they realized we were tired of that so they were just like, "Shit! Slap a different typing onto it! Make it different!"

This is not a starter I'm proud of or would be happy to have in my party. I'm slapping an Everstone on this thing as soon as I get Torracat & I'll keep it that way or else I'll have to go #TeamRowlet or even *gulp* #TeamPopplio.

Please, please let this be a joke. Don't do this to us, GameFreak, Nintendo. I need you to be awesome. This is not that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diablo 4 Open Beta

Pleased to say we were able to play the Open Beta of Diablo 4  & I must be honest, it was worse than last weekend. So many bugs/errors, ...