Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Wow

You know what I wish I had done? I wish I had started this blog last year in December when my husband & I first bought our Nintendo 3DS systems & our copies of Pokémon X & Y. I would have liked to chronicle our adventures to capture all 720 in one year's time. From December 2015 to now, November 14th, 2016, I have caught every Pokémon except Meloetta, who I will have as of December 1st. That's it.



721 Pokémon in 1 year. What a ride.

But! There is good news. :)

When Pokémon Sun & Moon comes out on the 18th, I will be chronicling my husband's & my successes, captures, & achievements. ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment

Diablo 4 Open Beta

Pleased to say we were able to play the Open Beta of Diablo 4  & I must be honest, it was worse than last weekend. So many bugs/errors, ...