Saturday, November 26, 2016

Hey!

Hey guys! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Please forgive me for not posting these past few days, we have guests over & it's hard to chronicle what's going on at the moment.

Regarding Alpha Sapphire, I managed to catch the jerk Virizion. Then I got tired of legendaries for the moment & picked up my copy of Pokémon Moon & you know, I'm really sorry to say this, but... I'm quite disappointed with it.

Why? The calling of allies for one. I wouldn't mind if only the Totem Pokémon did it but all of them? Really? No. That gets annoying really fast.

2. I can control up to level 60 Pokémon? Already? I mean I know I've done a lot of trials but... wow. Besides, my Pokémon only just now it 50.

3. SO MANY FREE THINGS OMG - seriously, I haven't had to buy hardly anything. Mostly repels, honestly. Right now I'm just trying to finish the game so I can farm for the Pokémon I actually need since, you know, after the Meloetta event starting December 1st I'll have all 721 Pokémon. So really all I need are these new ones!

4. Why do I have to go back to catch the Totem Pokémon? Why can't I just capture it in the trial? Or, you know, have it stand there at the end of the trial, press A & then initiate a battle with it? (or, given the way this game is going, why don't you just give it to me? Tell me that it loves the way I battle & just hops into my party for criminey's sake...)

So yea, sorry, but I'm disappointed, Nintendo, Gamefreak. I really expected more from this game, as hyped up as it was.

Better luck next gen...? o.O






No comments:

Post a Comment

Diablo 4 Open Beta

Pleased to say we were able to play the Open Beta of Diablo 4  & I must be honest, it was worse than last weekend. So many bugs/errors, ...