Thursday, November 10, 2016

Character Spotlight!

This is my first character, my Witch Doctor Rain.

I originally bought Diablo 3 for my husband as an anniversary gift, & he seemed to really enjoy playing it, so I asked him if I could have a character on his account just to try it out for myself.


Rain, 1st ever toon
I'm not going to lie, I was a little scared of the game just because zombies, bloated corpses, eels popping out of dead bodies... it was a lot to take in, & it wasn't the type of game that I had previously been attracted to. (no, I'm not a Tales of Symphonia girl; that game was too cutesy for me)

So I made a character, a class my husband had no intention of playing, the Witch Doctor. I named her Rain because why not.

Within a week or so my husband was online ordering a copy of the game for me just so I'd get out of his chair & so I could play for myself. I was the first one to the end of the game, but the Diablo boss fight terrified me. What'd I do? I let my husband get ahead of me in the story & I watched him fight Diablo before hacking at him myself. :) (I died a couple times)


Haunt
Nowadays I'm alone when I play, so I farm transmogs, different armor sets, gamble at Kadala, or run rifts while I play the seasons. It's not much fun without him, but I always have Rain, who reminds me that I got my husband to play a class he didn't think he'd like. Now we have awesome Witchys (Rain & Tazani for me) & we haunt the crap out of mobs together whenever we can. (Thanks Jade Harvester's set!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Diablo 4 Open Beta

Pleased to say we were able to play the Open Beta of Diablo 4  & I must be honest, it was worse than last weekend. So many bugs/errors, ...