Monday, March 12, 2018

Breath of the Wild

Hey guys!

Started playing Breath of the Wild again just a few days ago and I have to say, this time I'm being a little smarter about it. I've decided to make my way towards Hebra for snowling (to make some money) but also to fight every talus/lynel/hinox on the way BUT! More importantly, I'm going to find every korok (memories and shrines, too) between there and where I am. This way I can just just a swath through Hyrule and get a good chunk of them as I go.

Here's my progress so far!

350+ koroks found so far
Not bad, right?

I have a finished game file already, but I'd forgotten a lot of things between then and now, so I decided to start over with a fresh everything so that I could do the DLC right after I kick Ganon's butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diablo 4 Open Beta

Pleased to say we were able to play the Open Beta of Diablo 4  & I must be honest, it was worse than last weekend. So many bugs/errors, ...