Tuesday, March 6, 2018

DM level up!

Hey all! Just checking in for today and wanted to let you know I'm building my DM screen!

It's nothing fancy, but it's better than having 8+ desktops open on a little laptop and having to switch between them constantly, which is unfortunately what I have been doing, and it really throws off the flow of gameplay.

So I'm taking some steps to make things as smooth as possible. ^^ What do you think?





I have potions and player notes on the left because 1) I always forget Largo's exhaustion (I think he does, too) 2) I've never heard/seen K'sagsoda even mention Hunter's Mark, so I'll try to give helpful reminders when I can. ^^ Well, at least until the point where they should remember on their own. I can only do so much after all.

Here on the right side I have basic guidelines for how famous my players are/will be, as well as miscellaneous expenses that I'm tired of looking up.


And that's what I have so far! ^^ I'll post updates on the Instagram page, so feel free to look for any pictures there, too.

😄

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diablo 4 Open Beta

Pleased to say we were able to play the Open Beta of Diablo 4  & I must be honest, it was worse than last weekend. So many bugs/errors, ...