Tuesday, March 27, 2018

o3o

So my husband & I were out with friends a little while back & the conversation turned to D&D. I mentioned that we had a 3-person group & one of our friends perked up & asked who DMs, so I was like, “Oh, ha, it’s me…?”

image

Long story short, I got offered to DM to a group? I’m both super excited & also very nervous because I only just started DMing, what, last month? Overall, though, I’m looking forward to a challenge & I’m really looking forward to meeting everyone. I’m already working up questions for a possible Session Zero because, of course, I’m an overachiever & preparing material for a group I’m not even sure is happening. XD
Wish me luck! I might have 2 campaigns running simultaneously or might be merging campaigns? Either way I appreciate everyone’s time & can’t wait to see what happens next. ^^
😄
~ Morwyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diablo 4 Open Beta

Pleased to say we were able to play the Open Beta of Diablo 4  & I must be honest, it was worse than last weekend. So many bugs/errors, ...