Sunday, May 26, 2019

Checking for Traps

Oh I hate when this happens >< It's why I've disallowed it from happening like this. If my players want to check for traps and one fails, I absolutely do not allow the others to clamor and say, "I'm going to check too!" Like, no, the one guy failed, so either you help him and I'll give him advantage or you can each roll separately, but no more than two people working on the task.

Unless of course, it's to my advantage to have them all scrambling, because of course while they're all busy doing that then they're obviously not paying attention to whatever enemy is sneaking up behind them... it's all a matter of waiting. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diablo 4 Open Beta

Pleased to say we were able to play the Open Beta of Diablo 4  & I must be honest, it was worse than last weekend. So many bugs/errors, ...