Friday, July 20, 2018

so proud!

My husband completed a level 70 greater rift! He's the first one of the two of us to get that high and I couldn't be more happy for him that he finally unlocked {[Primal Ancient]} weapons. I just wish I could do the same is all, but I only just finished my first level 60 grift yesterday. I'll catch up sooner or later! 

This marks the first time my husband has ever been ahead of me: he's ahead on paragon level, difficulty, damage, toughness... all of it, and I'm so glad he's enjoying the most powerful character he's ever made. The RNG gods have finally smiled upon him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diablo 4 Open Beta

Pleased to say we were able to play the Open Beta of Diablo 4  & I must be honest, it was worse than last weekend. So many bugs/errors, ...