Thursday, July 5, 2018

Thursday is Game Day!


I put out a note on a few websites looking for D&D groups in or around my area, and after a few days, I got a message that there was a group that had just started at a game store fairly closeby. So I get the DM’s info, send him a note, and my husband decides to tag along with me because, you know, safety and all that.

When we get to the group, meet the DM – Stephen – and the wizard, who’s name is Pinenut Woodbanger.

While the DM is helping my husband make a fighter (he wanted another barbarian, but this group already has one) I’m making a cleric… but not just any cleric, no. I’m making a cleric in the trickery domain, so jokingly I tell the DM and the wizard, “You’re all going to die.”

My husband makes a black Dragonborn fighter and I have a gray Tiefling trickery cleric. For the sake of story, the DM just says that we’ve been traveling together since about level 1 and that we’re all level 5 now. The wizard and barbarian have been together for just as long.

This means I have some choices, both in and out of character. While she does have Cure Wounds, rather than preparing Spare the Dying, she has Inflict Wounds. My reasoning being that the fighter sees me as capable (or else he wouldn’t respect me) so I have to be able to handle my own, meaning that I’ve dealt some damage in the time we’ve been together.

Anyway, we spent about 2 ½ hours making our characters and really only about 10 minutes actually playing.

I’ll update when I get more details so you can read our randomness!


Game Store Campaign

Player 1
Player 2
Player 3
Player 4
Name:
Krepsis Yendesh
K’myr
Adala
Pinenut Woodbanger
Torinn
Race:
Black Dragonborn
Tiefling
Gnome
Red
Dragonborn
Class:
Fighter
Cleric
Wizard
Barbarian


No comments:

Post a Comment

Diablo 4 Open Beta

Pleased to say we were able to play the Open Beta of Diablo 4  & I must be honest, it was worse than last weekend. So many bugs/errors, ...