Thursday, September 6, 2018

Mamma Mia it's-a Dancing Queen!

What goblin?

art by: Plognark*
It finally happened. In session 2 of my little campaign, one of my players--the celestial warlock--decided to save a goblin rather than kill it. I picture him as a scrappy little thing, fairly young, and always learning.

Everyone, please meet Dancing Queen.

Hey, he was supposed to die, so I didn't think a name was super important. I only named them because there were four of them on the playmat and I needed a way to distinguish them from each other.

But no. Fodder-turned-player I guess?

I'm still working on transcribing session and I'm really very sorry about that. Just running into a bunch of scheduling conflicts but I hope to have it done by at least the end of September, haha. I have about 5 hours of audio to sift through and take notes on, so please forgive me for the amount of time.

Otherwise I hope you're at least enjoying these little snippets I'm managing to post?

Let me know down in the comments what you'd like to see more of! :)




*If asked to remove image I will -
I would hate to use an image 
against the artist's wishes.
Just send me a note and I
will take it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diablo 4 Open Beta

Pleased to say we were able to play the Open Beta of Diablo 4  & I must be honest, it was worse than last weekend. So many bugs/errors, ...