Saturday, September 1, 2018

September 1

Welcome to September everybody! 😊

I know I said I was going to upload my first D&D session, and I will, but I haven't managed to transcribe it just yet. I recorded the audio but I just haven't had a chance to listen to it and write it up; it is coming though!

I'm also hoping to be able to post pictures of some upcoming props I'm planning on making for my D&D campaign. Really hoping my players get a kick out of it, as I enjoy making them.

Here's hoping, right?

Anyway that's all I've got planned for right now. :) I know it's a lot of D&D and not a whole lot of Diablo 3 or other video games, but as I've mentioned before Diablo 3 has gotten really repetitive for me and World of Warcraft is just... not the same? So I cancelled my subscription and am just looking for a different game to play in the meantime. ^^

Any suggestions? I've heard some really great things about Path of Exile but I've tried it before and just couldn't get into it. Also tried Neverwinter but that didn't go so well for me either. ><

Thanks so much for hanging out with me, hope to be able to bring you some real, quality content soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diablo 4 Open Beta

Pleased to say we were able to play the Open Beta of Diablo 4  & I must be honest, it was worse than last weekend. So many bugs/errors, ...