Wednesday, September 12, 2018

time to improvise!

So it's my turn to DM tomorrow, I have very little in the way of actual preparation, and my carefully-crafted Lost Temple chapter is slowly becoming less and less appealing for me to run and somehow this new plan is just. . . coming together? Like it was intended all along? o.O

What sorcery is this?!

Oh goodness, why can't I do this all the time? Like, with my actual writing? Hopefully it works out? I just want my players to have a good time.

I also hope I have enough material to satisfy a 2.5 hour session. Just have to come up with enemies and encounters now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diablo 4 Open Beta

Pleased to say we were able to play the Open Beta of Diablo 4  & I must be honest, it was worse than last weekend. So many bugs/errors, ...