Thursday, January 5, 2017

2/11

I just found Goldblight of the Flame! Level 10 of the Labyrinth is where I happened to find him, so I hope that helps. ^^

*~*~*~*

Having trouble getting my husband logged in or else I would totally have him in game with me. Then again, I do want him to play the Darkening of Tristram on his own at least once through so that he can see the story & things for himself. I think that makes him happier. Then, once he's experienced the thing, then I can do whatever I want afterwards, lol. ^^

Rather than make a new character & run it through for him, I'm pretty sure the goal is to wait for Season 9 to drop so that we can get it all out of the way at once rather than have to create 2 characters back-to-back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diablo 4 Open Beta

Pleased to say we were able to play the Open Beta of Diablo 4  & I must be honest, it was worse than last weekend. So many bugs/errors, ...