Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Finished!

Well, I finished the new content fairly quickly, I think, so now I'm achievement hunting!

The whole thing takes maybe 30 minutes? I ran it with my paragon 565 Witch Doctor on T5 just because I wanted to see everything. :) I'll be making a level 1 to run it through, too, but later. Right now I'm collecting Cultist Pages & then I'll restart my game, go back into the Labyrinth, & keep grinding. ^.~


Current Achievement Tally: (6)
The Dark Passage
The Chamber of Bone
The Halls of the Blind
Psst... Over Here...
Champion of the Townsfolk
Thank Goodness You've Returned!

Farming These Achievements: (3)
Protector of Tristram
I Sense a Soul in Search of Answers
An Eerie Red Glow Blurs Your Vision

NOTE: Something really nice about the Cultist Pages is that they are not bind on account (BoA), so if someone's having a hard time, you can trade with them. ^^

In my case, depending how many duplicates I get, I'll just send them over to my husband so he can have the achievement. ^^
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


IMAGES BELOW

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Portal to Darkening of Tristram

Original Tristram - to the Cathedral!

Made it to Level 16! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diablo 4 Open Beta

Pleased to say we were able to play the Open Beta of Diablo 4  & I must be honest, it was worse than last weekend. So many bugs/errors, ...