Monday, January 23, 2017

Update!

Grabbing some updates for you guys! ^^

*~*~*~*

January 20th - started the farm, got:

  • Ghoul King's Blade
  • Sungjae's Fury
  • Panther Claw
  • Templar's Chain


January 21st - Day 2

  • nothing


January 22nd - Day 3

  • Crossbow of Corvus


January 23rd - Day 4

  • God Butcher




Still waiting to find some Rainbow Goblins, haven't gotten any so far. I have, however, gotten about 3-4 Menagerist Goblins as well as a portal to the Realm of Greed, so I guess not everything has been a bust. :)

If you'd like to help me out finding NevazSir William, or Princess Lillian, feel free to send me a note with your Battle Tag & I'll go ahead & add you to my friend list.

Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diablo 4 Open Beta

Pleased to say we were able to play the Open Beta of Diablo 4  & I must be honest, it was worse than last weekend. So many bugs/errors, ...