Thursday, January 5, 2017

Progress 3/11

I just found Lionskull on level 12 of the Labyrinth!

My only tip is this: go everywhere. Even if you've played the same dang map 20 times, go down every hallway. Find every nook & every path that seems like a dead end, because there might be a purple-named enemy just waiting for you. I know it's tedious, I know it sucks, but hey...

Welcome to the grind. ^.~


*~*~*~*


Achievement Farming:
Protector of Tristram
     * Baron Sludge          *Goldblight of the Flame
     * Shadowcrow          * Oozedrool
     * Foulwing                  * Steelskull the Hunter
     * Lionskull                    * Blacklash the Burning
     * Rustweaver              * Viperflame
                        * The Flayer

I Sense a Soul in Search of Answers
     * need page 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diablo 4 Open Beta

Pleased to say we were able to play the Open Beta of Diablo 4  & I must be honest, it was worse than last weekend. So many bugs/errors, ...