Monday, January 9, 2017

Progress 8/11

Foulwing is dead (level 5)! Only 3 more to go until I can unlock the Classic Demon portrait. ^^

*~*~*~*

It is so nice to be as up-to-date as I can be when it comes to games, & what I mean by that is this:

I played Generations 1 & 2 Pokémon games. I tried playing Generation 3 & I just couldn't do it, so I stopped.

In December of 2015, my husband & I decided to treat ourselves to Pokémon X & Y, my first Pokemon game in so many years, & I was so happy... but oh so many new creatures to catch! I was overwhelmed, but on December 1st of 2016, I did it: I finally caught them all.

. . . of course by then Sun and Moon had already launched in November, but I was caught up. All I had to do was catch this new generation's Pokémon & I'd be set.

As soon as Pokemon Bank updates sometime this month, I'll finally be able to restart my copy of Moon & transfer my living dex over so that I can finally have all of them, & be up-to-date on every Pokémon that's been released (waiting on you, Marshadow).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diablo 4 Open Beta

Pleased to say we were able to play the Open Beta of Diablo 4  & I must be honest, it was worse than last weekend. So many bugs/errors, ...