Monday, January 9, 2017

re: Mysterious Barrel

Oh my goodness, so... this. This thing.

I hate it.

I started farming it on October 24, 2016 & still haven't found the @&#*@!*! thing.

I know these things take time, (like the Liv Moore pet). I know there are people who have done over 200 runs just looking for that 1 special thing that they need, but this is the longest I've ever farmed something. Heck, even the Falcon Wings only took 47 runs for me to find.

If you ask my husband, he'll say I have insane luck. The evidence he provides is: Liv Moore pet, the Spectrum sword, Horadric Hamburger, Falcon Wings, my legendary drops whenever he & I play together, etc.

I'm not trying to sound snooty or any of that, all I'm trying to explain is that I'm not used to 100+ runs to get something. I don't mind it, I'm not angry, I'm just finally experiencing a 'proper' grind, I guess. :-)

As it stands, I had 20+ runs from before I started my recount. Right now I'm up to 60 runs, bringing my total runs to about 80-85.

I'm thankful for the search, though, because I'm getting some pretty nice experience & other items while I do it; I just wish I could find it.

Sorry! I'm really sorry! I'm really not trying to sound holier-than-thou or anything.

What's your longest farm? How many runs, how many months - all of it. Comments appreciated!

*~*~*~*

I am restarting my count for Mysterious Barrel runs because I'd like to keep an accurate count & the fact that I lost track is bugging me.

I know I did 20+ runs, but if I don't have an exact number, I get antsy. :S

So! The new count is 2 runs in the Act III Barracks Level 2 & already I got a portal to Whimsydale! (no wings, though ><)

Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diablo 4 Open Beta

Pleased to say we were able to play the Open Beta of Diablo 4  & I must be honest, it was worse than last weekend. So many bugs/errors, ...