Friday, January 6, 2017

Monk: level 14

30 minutes in & I've already gotten a pretty nice Leoric's Crown, socketed, so I made sure to slap a ruby in it to get as many levels as I possibly can. I'm going to try sticking to Nephalem Rifts just so I can kill more enemies more quickly than if I did bounties & see how that works for me.

Not going to lie, rifts will get pretty old really fast, but if that's what I have to do, then so be it. ><

Also! I am farming a few class sets right now, about 10 of them. Unfortunately for me, 3 of the ones I want are being offered as rewards for this season. FML. Then again, considering that 4 of the 10 sets I want are for Monk, I decided that quantity beat out everything else, so a Monk was definitely going to be my first choice. I'll make a separate post to track my progress on how I'm doing with collecting those. I'll probably tag it as #set in case you wanted to follow along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diablo 4 Open Beta

Pleased to say we were able to play the Open Beta of Diablo 4  & I must be honest, it was worse than last weekend. So many bugs/errors, ...