Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Diablo 3: Season 13



All right guys! Season 13 is starting up in 10 days!

Here's when it starts in the US:

5PM Pacific // 7PM Central // 8PM Eastern

New Imperius-inspired portrait & Blaine's Bear pet are part of the rewards for this season, as well as the ever-present Conqueror set. Head and shoulders this time.

Lastly, we have the class sets. The only thing I'm looking forward to is Grace of Inarius I guess? Maybe Jade Harvester. Nothing else really catches my eye, but maybe I'm just a little tired of the same thing every season.

Class Sets:

Barbarian - Might of the Earth
Crusader - Thorns of the Invoker
Demon Hunter - Shadows Mantle
Monk - Monkey King's Garb
Necromancer - Grace of Inarius
Witch Doctor - Raiment of the Jade Harvester
Wizard - Firebird's Finery


No comments:

Post a Comment

Diablo 4 Open Beta

Pleased to say we were able to play the Open Beta of Diablo 4  & I must be honest, it was worse than last weekend. So many bugs/errors, ...